About

Call me beep me if you wanna reach me altsunday@outlook.com

Friday 17 March 2017

Bangkok 2017




Albeit the slightly belated commemoration, kicked off 2017 in bkk with a ton of walking, "sight-seeing", cigars, swimming and a good amount of lazing around. 

Taken across a small part of Asia, this is by far one of my favourite roll of films (Ektra 100), filled with people (both shown and not shown) and places dear to me. 

About a year on from my last post, a lot has changed. For the better, I would say. Despite the lack of stark differences, this past year has allowed me to grow so much more as a person. As Kylie infamously said, 2016 is the year of realising stuff. Right on. 

But what I am most thankful for, would probably be the individually special friendships that have lodged a place deep in my heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment