About

Call me beep me if you wanna reach me altsunday@outlook.com

Thursday 12 May 2016

Devon Based




I thought I'd dedicate a post to what felt like home the last 3 years. 

During my time in this lovely part of England, I spent most of my days walking to and fro from school through different pathways though my favourite one was this "secret" little route that allowed me to pass through a quaint yet neatly organised neighbourhood. Other times, or friends might argue -most times, I would take the bus.

Every other day I would make my way to Marks and Spencer for my daily stock-up of the fridge. Money is usually spent on a few regular items like asparagus dip, red pepper hummus and melba toasts. This of course does not include dinner which very much surrounds around medium rare steaks and microwave pastas. 

Come nightfall, preferred activities include intimate dinners and conversations at coffee shops to movie nights in the lobby. 

Devon was and is nothing fancy, nothing like London but definitely rooted, real and special in its own way.

Missing the simple life #punintended.

No comments:

Post a Comment